WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SHOOT AND EDIT YOUR OWN VIDEOS?
We can help you with one-to-one training, so you swiftly master the skills and can get confidently recording video for your Private Practice.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
VIDEO SHOOT DAY
- We’ll arrange a date for a day together either at our studio in Bow, London, or another venue.
- You’ll be coached in how to get the best out of your smart phone (or SLR if you have one) when recording video.
- You’ll learn about getting the lighting and sound optimised, tricks for how to speak to make the recording easy for editing, and ways to swiftly get confident on camera.
- We’ll record a key piece of video content to work with (which might be video for the ‘home’ or ‘about’ pages on your website).
EDITING SKILLS TRAINING
- You’ll learn easy ways to edit your video, so you can trim parts of the recording, add titles, logos, images and music.
- You’ll learn how make an ‘thumbnail’ for your video that will attract viewers.
- You’ll learn a process for captioning and transcribing your videos (so that you can also have the text version for your website).
- You’ll learn how to host the edited video on platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo, and how to embed them in your website.
SHARING YOUR VIDEOS
- We’ll construct a video content plan for your videos going forwards. You’ll also learn the fundamentals of how to optimise your video for SEO.
- You’ll learn the best ways to get the most out of each video through ‘repurposing’, including email and social media marketing tips.
- We’ll discuss how you can track your video’s performance on your website and on social media.
The investment for one-to-one training is £1200.
By the end of the training, you’ll be able to confidently shoot and edit video which will bring patients into your Private Practice.
Video is by far and away the best marketing tool, and when you learn to do this yourself, you’ll won’t have to hire expensive videographers to make video for you.
We’ve met clients who have spent money on courses elsewhere, but couldn’t make it work for them, because the training was too generic, or it wasn’t tailored for clinicians. Also, they felt unsure of what content to produce going forwards.
We’ll teach you all of this, and then you can let your videos do the marketing for you, without expensive paid-for advertising.
We can structure the payment over three, monthly payments of £400 if required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No prior skills are needed other than being able to use your mobile phone. The training is suitable for you, even if you don’t consider yourself to be a ‘techie’.
All you’ll need is a smartphone and a laptop. As part of the one-to-one package, you’ll receive a lightweight smart-phone tripod and a lapel microphone.
We’re going to be shooting some video of you, so think about the clothes you’d like to be wearing when you’re seen on camera. Do you want to be seen in a suit, or wearing your usual clinic attire?
- When we watch a video of ourselves, we’re seeing ourselves as other people see us, which is different from how we see ourselves in the mirror.
- Also, when we hear our recorded voice, it can sound a little different to the voice we hear in our heads when we’re speaking out loud.
- We’re often overly critical of ourselves, and when we watch other people on video, we’re usually more interested in the content, than how they appear on the screen.|
- Everyone who starts out on their video journey feels a little ‘cringey’ when they first see themselves on camera.
- The good news is, even if you think you’ll be someone who says to many ‘ums’, or worries that it will come across as boring, have no fear.
We’ll coach you through the process and teach you some really useful tips that will get you looking and sounding like a natural!
We’ll be shooting video and learning to edit at our studio in Bow, London. It is a short walk from Mile End tube (which is just 8 minutes on the Underground from Bank Station).
Alternatively, if you would prefer to shoot at a particular location, we can make arrangements to shoot there (there may be an additional cost).
We aim to keep this as prep-free as possible for you.
- If you have a particular piece of video content you’d like to film, and you know that you’ll need to prep some words, then by all means bring some content with you.
- Many of the Clinicians who go through our one-to-one training choose to shoot some video content for the ‘home’ and ‘about’ pages of their website, and our coaching process means that no prep is required for this.
We’d like to you bring your login details for any of the following you might have, so that we can show you how to use video on these platforms:
- Your website login details
- Social media account login details – e.g. LinkedIn and Facebook.
- If you already have a YouTube account or a Vimeo account, please bring your login details, but don’t worry if you don’t have these accounts already set up, as we can guide you through this process on the day.
We’ll have an hour’s follow up Zoom or phone call, which we’ll schedule for a week or two after the shoot.
It’s a great way to stay accountable, have any questions answered and to explore any new areas in your video content production.
- There are many, less expensive, online courses that can teach you the video basics, and many generic, in-person, group courses too.
- Many of our clients have spent money on such courses but haven’t been able to get going with video production.
- The difference with our Ninja training, is that you’ll be trained by a Clinician (who has a great deal of TV experience and is a committed Vlogger), and you’ll learn how to shoot and edit with patients in mind.
- Because we take the time to get to understand, you, your Private Practice, and your goals, we can individually tailor the teaching to your needs.
- What you learn through the training, you’ll immediately be able implement.
What Ninja Clients say
I had such fun and finally feel like I have a hold on videos! Thank you!!
Get started with video
Want to have a chat about booking a one-to-one day?