HOW THE NINJA GDPR COMPLIANCE CLINIC WORKS:
- Wherever you are on your GDPR readiness journey, we can step in to help.
- We’ll start off having a chat to ascertain where you are now, and what needs to get done for you to be GDPR compliant.
- We’ll devise a tailored plan for you, that gets the job done, and we’ll tell you up front what the costs will be.
- It’s great to meet in person, but we’re equally happy working with you over the phone, so we don’t have to drag you away from clinic.
- We’ll need a small amount of your time either face-to-face or on the phone, so we can gather the information we need for the work – a bit like having an over-the-phone interview.
- We’ll be working in the background, so you can get on with looking after patients.
- We’ll take you through some training at the end of the process, so you know exactly what your documentation means, and we know you’re confident in how to use your email encryption system.
WHAT DOES GETTING GDPR COMPLIANT COST?
There are several elements to ensure you are GDPR compliant, that usually you will need all of, but sometimes just a subset. Everyone’s environment is different – that’s why we offer a free consultation to discuss how we can help you.
Generally, if you are looking at all that is required, we can tailor a package with a several step payment plan [if needed] from around £1800. Contact us HERE or book a free GDPR compliance consultation HERE (choose ‘FREE TECH OR GDPR CHAT’) and let us help you become fully GDPR compliant.
We believe that becoming GDPR compliant, means practically putting in place what the ICO demands of us, which isn’t often doesn’t happen when you only get the great legal advice (from an expensive lawyer). What use is the advice, if you don’t know ‘how to do it’?
If you need your GDPR documentation to be fully taken care of (and likely you will) [i.e. the Data Flow Audit, Information Security Policy, Privacy Notice, Data Breach Audit, Data Breach Log and Subject Access Request Policy], we’ll get it done and dusted and supply you with all the completed documents for £875.We believe this offers great value and true peace of mind (we’ve seen significantly high prices quoted by non-clinical GDPR consultants, who don’t have private healthcare expertise). We’ll also walk you through all of the documentation and discuss what the ICO expects of you in situations such as a data breach.
Email. If you’re using free email providers – you are not GDPR compliant. Many paid for providers aren’t truly GDPR compliant. Microsoft Office 365 is fully compliant. We can migrate your email to Office 365 – this is a one time migration that we will take care of and will not interrupt clinical time. 95% the clinicians we have worked with in the last 18 months have needed email migrated in from non GDPR compliant email providers to the GDPR compliant Office 365. And they love the new modern platform! Costs general start at £720 to setup Office 365 for your domain, migrate a couple of mailboxes and setup Outlook / provide training.
Email encryption. A must in Private Practice. (Our solution, utilising very secure industry standard Egress technology can automatically encrypt and decrypt your emails). You email must be migrated or in Office 365 first of all as discussed in the point above. Guess what? Egress isn’t just about encryption. It’s much more powerful than that. It can easily help prevent a data breach in a very short amount of time. Again and again this has proved invaluable for our existing clients.Costs will depend on the number of mailboxes,
We’ll give you (and your staff) training on how to be confident in using Egress (so you can revoke access to incorrectly sent emails (everyone’s human, after all), or carry out a data-breach audit using Egress’ amazing auditing tools. Imagine being in clinic, you’ve just sent an email to the wrong person and within say 30 seconds you can revoke access and carry on clinic, rather than the alternative of knowing you’d just committed a major data breach by sending highly confidential information to the wrong person… Costs for this are included in the implementation of our Egress based solution.
Need a Cookies Policy for your Private Practice website?We’ve got it covered for £250 (plus a little more, if you need help to bring it into your WordPress website, or help with a Cookies Alert ‘pop-up’).